Eduventures, a division of NRCCUA is seeking a client-focused, analytical thinker who has a strong background in a wide-range of information technology (IT) products and services used by higher education institutions. The ideal candidate will have expertise designing and creating industry-leading IT thought leadership and research, be proficient at leading focused advising engagements for senior IT leaders at public and private institutions, and accustomed to viewing IT in a larger higher education context. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates seeking to apply their experience at a fast-paced, professional research and advisory services organization.
The National Research Center for College & University Admissions (NRCCUA) is a leading provider of data and analytics solutions to public and private colleges and universities. NRCCUA’s offerings in the areas of research, data and analytics, allows postsecondary institutions to identify, recruit, admit and serve students across the education industry and throughout the student life cycle. At the same time, NRCCUA helps high school students discover all they can about colleges, universities, and other educational opportunities that meet their needs.
For over 40 years, NRCCUA's mission has been to deliver the research and strategic recommendations necessary for education leaders to drive innovation and compete effectively to meet the needs of today's students and help ensure their future success. NRCCUA is part of Sterling Partners' Education Opportunity Fund.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Advise clients within higher education institutions on key strategic and operational IT decisions, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Determining the technical requirements to meet required business specifications for a new IT product.
- Understanding the potential challenges associated with implementation of a technology system.
- Defining the success factors for the selection, acquisition, and implementation of a technology system.
- Develop and deliver actionable, leading-edge recommendations about IT products and services for clients.
- Collaborate with researchers and consultants to:
- Manage research and data collection to analyze key IT trends and challenges facing leaders of higher education institutions.
- Support client research advisors and client sales teams in establishing and maintaining client relationships.
- Represent Eduventures at higher education and technology-related industry events and to the media.
- Design and execute a thought leadership agenda through research, conference presentations, and webinars.
- Manage and deliver client-sponsored research and consulting projects.